Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am that spring break is right around the corner...no. In fact, I've turned the corner called The Weekend and Spring Break is just a few storefronts down. WOOH!!! SPRING BREAK!!!

In college, it was always nice to have Spring Break. I never went anywhere except right back home and my friends from most other colleges already had their Spring Break. The only reason why I looked forward to them is because it meant the end of another brutal 10 week term.

In high school, it meant a time for me to catch up on studying and just to catch a little breather. Did I do any school work? Not until the Friday or Saturday before the end of Spring Break, but breathing is very nice. I like breathing...

Now...WORK...OMG. A break from BOOGERS!!!!


I don't know how other working folks deal without Spring Break, Winter Break, Mid-winter Break...and whatever time there is between school, summer school, and school again. I almost always went to summer tutoring school so I'm fine with getting through the summer indoors. BUT DAMN!!! I now know why teachers fight so hard for those benefits!!!

Siigh...but of course, as usual, my days "off" will be laden with family obligations. Time to get yanked left and right for things that don't really involve me.

Another downside...I don't get paid for these days off. I need to find a real job.

Anyway...Just something I found about education...COLLEGE education..or rather, some insight on college life as it revolves around the classroom...
Enjoy! and then ponder. Then lemme know what you think in that comment box! Can't wait for your 2 cents!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites