Sunday, April 5, 2009

*Highlights* - The Pink Stinger

SOUTHERN SUBSTANCE says:

Lol. I happened to come across this little...creation...while reading about dumb products that were aimed at women. I don't really know what to say...! This is a very powerful stun-gun in the shape of tampons. Many things wrong with this here... I mean...think about it. One day you need a tampon and woops!... You just killed any chance that you might one day have kids. That's IF you lived.

While I think that women should protect themselves at all costs, I personally dont want to have a stun gun on me. I'm clumsy, forgetful, and I often reach into my purse without looking at whats in there. Just dig around til I find what I need. Imagine the bad things that could happen!


Pink Stinger!


For double the protection:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites