Monday, March 2, 2009

*Highlights* - Who's Up For A Game of Herpes?

SOUTHERN SUBSTANCE says:

Herpes Linked To Pong


Hey all....I saw this article and had to post on it since this game was a big part of life at the College I attended. I myself have indulged in a few games though I was never very good and I HATE beer!


Pong is a really interesting drinking game and can be played several different ways. You'll have to wikipedia it though, as there are many versions of the rules to the game, and I don't know them. I have played both major variations, with and without a paddle, but I can definitely say I prefer the kind with a paddle. The main point of the game is to drink, or rather, drink less than the other team. Cups of beer are set up on opposite sides of a table, and the objective is for your team to get the ball into the other team's cups and make them drink. If you simply hit the cup with the ball, they drink half, but if you land the ball directly in...the whole cup of beer must be consumed. Hopefully you know your partner well enough because you may very well have to drink out of a cup that their lips have already touched. Definitely not a game for the faint of heart and germophobes (lookin' @ you Musecatto :P).

How glad I am that I escaped the pong herpes:


3 comments:

  1. Herpes was the least of our concerns. Those balls would roll into bathrooms that hadn't been cleaned in years. The second that happened, sinking the ball into your opponent's cup became a survival imperative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I already forgot how to play this game.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Completely agree with Guy Incog's post. I remember watching people who were drunk playing the game while I was sober. I was absolutely disgusted being a germaphobe myself. I didn't play until probably my senior year of college for that reason alone. Even then, I was scared to death of the germs on that ping pong ball. CRINGE!

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites