Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Highlights* - Coulda Fooled Me

SOUTHERN SUBSTANCE says:



I found this clip while browsing through some videos and laughed hysterically.
I mainly laughed at myself because I'm so oblivious to everything and I try not to make eye contact with people on trains/subways/buses that I, like some of the people being pranked, wouldn't have noticed what was going on. Also...I think twins are cool and I wanted one as a kid. Now I'll settle for having triplet boys when I finally do decide to get preggers...

I also liked how they had the twins mime things together even having two sets of twins do the same thing. I think I would have laughed if I was one of those twins...don't think I could have kept a straight face.

This chuckle gets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites