Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Highlights* - Twilight Casting Call and Taylor Lautner in a Live Interview!

GOTHAM DAYS says:

So I was watching Cedric Diggory die on the Family Channel by the hand of a slithery slit-nosed megalomaniac and simultaneously perusing YouTube when I noticed the distracting Google ad in NEON GREEN on the side of the screen (and in the little ad box at the bottom of the video) for...what a coincidence...a casting call for the new Twilight sequel!



Maybe this time, they can up the percentage of people that can ACT in the movie. ZING!
Hahahaha I'm just laughing at Kristen Stewart. The tragic misinterpretation of the first book won't be discussed at the moment.

I just wanted to let the actors and the fanatics disguised as would-be actors know that Talent Hunter (a talent discovery community?) is out there and extras are needed for the Twilight sequels.

I don't know how legit this website is or what its success rates are for getting people hired but I guess it doesn't hurt to give it a whirl if acting is your thing. Shrug...Good luck! =)

I may holla for the last movie...I could finally put my paleness to good use!

This exciting little find gets:

(because I'm still paranoid about online scams)




ALSO for Twilight fans...Taylor Lautner (GO TEAM JACOB!) answers questions about the filming for New Moon LIVE...MONDAY!!! March 9th, 9pm EST on BlogTalkRadio. See ya there!

How excited am I for this?
VERY

1 comment:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites