Friday, March 13, 2009

YouTubing is a lifestyle.

I've become an avid YouTuber since graduating - plain and simple. Maybe it's because television sucks these days or can't keep my interest, but I'm honestly on YouTube more than TV any day of the week. It started 3 months after graduating, when I created my account, and at first I only watched maybe two videos a week. I just didn't understand all the hype. Then I started getting into music and watching the talent...THEN I discovered YouTube talk shows/comedians...and NOW I'm Hooked, possibly Addicted. Two of my favorites are "the Skoprion Show" and "Community Channel." Check out this episode from "CommunityChannel"...I usually love her intro skits:



When I want to learn about the latest entertainment news,scandals, or just hear two interesting guys banter, I go to theSkorpionShow. These guys are hysterical, real, opinionated, and unscripted. It's a great show that's picking up a ton of subscribers and is really going places.
Celebrities are calling these guys for interviews and just to chat!


So check out The Skorpion Show and Community Channel.

Join me in my addiction!

Be well,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites