Wednesday, August 5, 2009

News!!!

Opportunities seem to be rolling in for us RGC bloggers....


I guess I'll add to the pot!

I don't want to go into tooo much detail (don't want to jinx it or whatever) but...a huge opportunity may have presented itself for me.

Backstory:

I wake up to my mom getting ready for her doctors' appointment yesterday. She is wearing her "Dartmouth Mom" shirt (which has what appears to be a slight bleach drop stain on it) and a pair of jeans- very casual. I thought it was too chill (bleach stain distracting...) and told her "You're wearing that? You sure you don't want to change?"... Glad she didnt!!!!! A guy stopped her in the hospital and inquired whether or not she had a child currently there. She told him my story and how I'm currently interested in law and he gave her some interesting news. He is a Dartmouth alum...class of '72. His ex-roommate (a very lucrative person in law/government here in Atl!) is running for Mayor of Atlanta!!! He gave my mom his contact information and told me to contact him so we could chat and he could find out about me and arrange some sort of meeting with him!

EEP! This could be HUGE!!!

Fixing my resume as we speak!!!

Pray/send good wishes for me!





2 comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites