Thursday, August 6, 2009

Miley Cyrus is a Bitch

Disney = Wholesome. For the most part, who would disagree?

I mean yes, the acting is disgustingly over the top terrible. Not just over the top, but over the top terrible. And disgustingly so. However, over the top was what kids respond to. Kids need to be overstimulated in order to elicit a response from them. But, no matter the quality of acting, they seem to get across these mini-lessons about being socially responsible. So overall, kids shows are wholesome.

The kids themselves though. The actors. The terrible terrible actors. Apparently they use that bad acting to thinly veil their naughtiness and idiocy behind the camera. Or in Miley Cyrus' case, in front of a camera, too. I guess the earlier you start off as an actor in front of the camera, the sooner you shit over your career behind it. Except, nothing seems to touch Miley Cyrus. She can pose half nude with her dad and she's still allowed to globally influence children. She can have an exposed underage teenage boob and her career is still going strong. She can offend 4 BILLION people, 60% OF THE WORLD, and she can still renew her show's contract, sell out concerts, and make a mean buck off of merchandising. WTF

I'm sure you've already heard about her CHINK pic scandal back in February of this year. Time heals most wounds. This one, I'm still steaming about. I still hate that she exists. If you don't know yet, Miley Cyrus took a picture with a bunch of her male friends. No, that's not the scandalous part. All of the non-Asian people in the picture, including the superstar, are all either squinting or pulling their eyes back. The lone Asian in the group (probably safe to say that he's the token) is straining to open his eyes wider than is natural for him. The ignorance. SMH

Then a LOOOOONG time passed with many people in an uproar before she attempted at an apology on her blog on her fansite that people have to PAY $30/month for to access. She said:

I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! [So now 4 billion people have goofy faces. Look at your teeth.] Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context! [Those people? What do you mean THOSE people?! I don't think there was a context where that could have been right.] In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! [Then what were you doing?] I was simply making a goofy face. [You were simply being a bitch.] When did that become newsworthy? [When you became a role model to young kids that don't know any better than to condemn you.] It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. [It's all your own doing. 4 billion people were offended.] If that would of [sic] been anyone else, it would of been overlooked! [No it wouldn't have.] I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'! [No. You're just a stupid bitch.] I feel like now that Britney is back on top of her game again, they need someone to pick on! [This has nothing to do with Britney. Again, all your own doing.] Lucky me! haha [This is funny to you?] Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what is on my heart. [Which would be no remorse, it seems] You guys know me and have been by my side every step of the way! [And now people should be extremely disappointed.] You guys know my heart and know the most important things to me are my friends, family, fans, and GOD! [They have nothing to do with this other than not stopping you from being a dumbass.] In NO WAY do I want to disappoint any of you! [But it happened nonetheless, didn't it?] But, when I have made mistakes in the past, I feel like I've owned up to them and apologized. [So why aren't you doing that now?] I really wish everyone would stop focusing on my personal life and get back to focusing on what I love! [You're in the limelight. You have no personal life. You made a movie about that.] Music and Acting! [You're not very good doing either and I don't know why you are this big.] Hopefully, I will be touring again this fall! [You will. You are untouchable. Untouchable bitch.] Yayy! =] [Yes. Smiley face. Dismiss the matter at hand.] It will be a nice change to be back out on the road again! [It would be a better change if you actually apologized. Empathy would do you some good, too.]

bexoxo blessings...Miley =) [I'm sure your fans have forgotten what this post was about. But yes, God be with everyone. Hugs. Kisses. of DEATH]

WHERE do I even start?!?! That wasn't an apology at all. So I guess people were hating on her for THAT so she put this out on the fansite:

I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD’s ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be.
Peace and love, Miles


You know, that's STILL not a real apology. She's sorry IF the photo offended anyone?! IF?!??!!? She's not really sorry if she hasn't accepted the fact that people were indeed very offended. And she just excused herself of any wrongdoing because God planned it for her. Now, who can argue with GOD?!

You know what, call God up and we'll have a chat about THAT mistake of an existence. I really hope kids learn from better people. There are a plethora of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites