Friday, May 22, 2009

Trash T.V. at its Finest!



Ask anyone who knows me...and they'll tell you that I love my Trash T.V.!

Hand me the remote and prepared to be amazed by the crap that I can stand to watch. I love to watch “reality” t.v. and that drives my family insane! Reality t.v. is horrible, they say, this is why our society is full of idiots and everyone else in the world thinks we’re stupid. Do I agree with that? Nah…we were bound to be stupid with or without t.v. We can no longer add and subtract simple math (Cashiers- I’m talking to you!) thanks to computers, and most of us would probably starve to death if we ever got lost in the woods (No need for survival instincts in a technological world!). Can’t blame all of that on reality t.v.!

So what’s my pleasure? I have one show that I watch at this moment which is Cheaters. Love that show-there’s so much to love (and hate)! It’s a show about…well...cheaters... The premise: Significant other (we'll call him Bobby) has all the signs available to a person that his girlfriend (we'll call her Sarah) is cheating on him. She works late, disappears for hours on end without a call, has lost interest in a sex life with him, often smells of men or has strange 'bruises' on her neck (hickies, my innocent dearies). Yet Bobby still needs to know whether or not she is cheating- so he hires Cheaters! A private detective then follows Sarah around for a few days until he catches the deed (sometimes they place hidden cameras if Bobby owns the house they live in) and then they show the video to Bobby and ask him would he like to confront them. OF COURSE HE WOULD! So....while Sarah and her new man/woman are in the midst of a passionate session, in swoops the entire Cheaters crew with cameras ablazing to confront them. Amazing. From here- many things can happen: Sarah becomes the victim and blames Bobby and asks him why he couldnt simply ask her if she was cheating rather than destroying her trust of him (lmao) and having people follow her, a fight breaks out between anyone and everyone involved, Bobby cries, Sarah is forgiven. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!


Here are some clips from some "Best of" compilations. A dominatrix, a suicide attempt, a stabbing and a new baby being born! Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOW

    this is the show the host got stabbed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....consequently there's a new host now. He's very abrasive- I dont like him but eh...show's still the same.

    I'm surprised no one has been killed...guns have been pulled out several times (real guns-not the paintball one as in the clips) but no one has been shot yet. Apparently people dont like being caught doing wrong.

    My favorite parts are when the cheater starts telling their spouse that they're wrong for having them on tv and embarassing them. People have been fired over being seen on this show (even the person being cheated on) but its a cheap and easy way to catch someone in their own lies..

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites