Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am a spoiled lil brat


I think I may just be one of THOSE only children.

I realized that yesterday...I get really upset when I don't get things MY way

It's not like I throw tantrums. I never did. But when I ask someone to do something, I expect them to do it. They may be hesitant, but some "pleeeeeeeeeease?"s should do it. When they refuse still, I get REALLY pissy. Like BAM! PISSY!!! I probably look like a disgruntled child when that happens. Eyebrows furrowed and everything.

I'm usually easy going...I am terrible at decisions (I think that comes from wanting people to like me) so my friends usually decide for me. Not everything HAS to be MY way. In fact, at lot of times, I conceded to other people.

HOWEVER when it's something I really want done, there is no budging. I haven't had many people refuse my "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease"s. Maybe I derive some kind of pleasure from getting people to agree with me, like some kind of victory. I can usually self-soothe into letting things go, but when it comes to getting things my way, I get and stay upset about it. Some people are shocked to know I'm an only child. Some can tell right away. Luck of the draw or does it show from time to time?

Enigma has told me NO and I WON'T...twice. (Not about THAT, you pervs) Because of my emotional attachment to him, I was even MORE upset than usual. I didn't know what to do with myself! He finally conceded on both things but it's not as satisfying as other people conceding. I'm not sure why. Maybe I felt I went overboard with my emotions? Maybe I counted those as strikes against myself with him?

I dunno.

Only child. Can you blame me?

4 comments:

  1. ---...I get really upset when I don't get things MY way...

    YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --Like BAM! PISSY!!!

    YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    --I am terrible at decisions

    Again- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- you wouldn't even call EBA's to order pizza and got mad at me one time when I told you to just do it.

    I mean I'm a bitch and stubborn etc etc (though I'm not an only child) as well...just glad to see I'm not the only one coming to this realization. Emphasis (and extra letters in words) not mean to be mean lol. Its all love

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA

    hey...i don't see u agreeing with the conceding part...BIRCH!

    and yes...i also hate the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never really conceded at Dartmouth per se. You'd say what you wanted to do and then if someone else wanted to do something else you would get upset lolol. You usually got your way though because what you wanted to do I also wanted to do (as well as our Gaybies :P) and also refused to concede lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! i didn't get upset about plans that often, chick. and me getting my way b/c u and the gaybies wanted to do the same thing just means joint planning...don't pin that on me! lollll

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites