Sunday, May 17, 2009

*Highlights* - Good Non-NYC Bagels..

GOTHAM DAYS says:

GASP!!! GOOD bagels outside of New York City?!?!?

BLASPHEMY!!! and to think...from the mouth of a New Yorker!!!

I know.

But you should take my word on it..ESPECIALLY because I'm a New Yorker

The bagels from The Bagel Basement in Hanover, NH are SO CLUTCH!!!

Fresh bagels made daily. Plenty of flavors of bagels. (The Fresco is FANTAB, and the blueberry stays so soft) Several kinds of cream cheese. (I stand by the veggie cream cheese.) TONS of different things to stack between the bagel slices. (ALL so yum.) Of course there is the toasted or not toasted option. (Always toasted for me.)

SO YUM. The last time I had them were last October when I went up to New Hampshire for Homecoming. And I bought a bunch of specialty bagels back to NYC with me. Why? Because my little cousins LOVE THEM. I didn't forget the ankle biters this time either! Best souvenirs ever!

If you ever find yourself in Hanover, NH...either hiking through on the Appalachian trail (runs right through town), visiting Ben&Jerry's across the river, busing it up there for the fall foliage, or enjoying time at Dartmouth...make your way down to the Bagel Basement and try EVERYTHING on that wall sized menu.

They have muffins and such as well, but obviously bagels are their thing.

Oh yes. And MINI BAGELS!!! SO cute!

My NEED to get them everytime I go back:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites