Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RiRi's Ta-Tas

I guess the internet has been all a-buzz about it this weekend. I mean, I got a text about it at work Saturday morning and I couldn't wait to get home. Why? Iunno. Not many people aren't into Celebrity Voyeurism...(even my mom and my aunt were hype about the Edison Chen Scandal)

The leaked photos of Rihanna's goodies are everywhere and of course World Star Hip Hop jumped on that ASAP...with a montage, too...hahahaha I guess they really love those photos...I gotta say though, her body is BANGIN'!

I think people are no longer supposed to put those photos up...But it's the internet...FREEDOM FTW! So in case you didn't see them yet or want a second peek at Rihanna's Naked Glory with a LOLOLOL pic at the end of Chris Brown...(Chris Breezy..foolish!)...Peep this:

NOT work-safe...DUH!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites