Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Love Food

But because of these braces, I have to cut back on a lot of food so now I'm purely eating for sustenance and flavor. No more eating just because. Hahaha I think that's a good thing...lol

mmm...the one flavor I've been excessively craving is SPICY!!!

I just drooled thinking about it...When I first had the braces put in, I had a very intense desire to put a straw in a bottle of Red Hot and just BEAST on it (ok not a VAT but I just found this pic kinda ridic)



Alas, I am no longer in college. I couldn't just go down to one of the school eateries and just grab a bottle. So I settled for a jar of medium El Paso Salsa and went to TOWN on it.


DROOOOOOL








There really was no point in this entry. Just wanted to share my palate with you =P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites