Friday, May 8, 2009

A new you!!!


Oooo La La!


This could be you!



Not interested? Neither am I…right now anyway.

Now…I’m not against plastic surgery…it’s your money- do what you want with it. Yea yea…I know… God made you this way so you should love it. But…you should also be able to live life happy. If you want EE cup breasts- go right ahead! Want a nose job? Go for it! I’m not here to judge you and I applaud you for your bravery; months of pain and recovery for beauty is a very brave thing to do. Beauty is pain !! Even the people that want to look like cats (see above pic!) and/or lizards… do what you want!

Now me personally…I have made some alterations to my ‘temple’. I got braces! I had a gap in the top row and my bottom teeth were slightly messed up due to overcrowding in my mouth. Apparently when my wisdom teeth started coming in…there was no room for them, so I had to have 8 teeth removed (4 wisdom and 4 molars) so now I only have 28 teeth but a PERFECT SMILE :D :D :D! It was so worth it!

I have also had a tattoo done. No big deal to most people but I’m chronically afraid of needles. A friend and I decided to bond one summer and break one of our fears so we decided to go and get tats done. Love the tattoo but it HURT like HELL annnnnnnnd…. I’m still afraid of needles. Go figure! And no…my tattoo is not a tramp stamp! It’s on my shoulder blade and it’s nothing vulgar (naked person, curse word) nor my name or anything like that.

In terms of ‘real’ plastic surgery…I have been considering stuff for the future if I ever have enough money. I hate hate hate my nose. As a kid, I was tormented so much about it, that even now I still have issues. I always felt ugly and I feel like people are only staring at my nose when they talk to me. I also hate my side profile. I have been experimenting with make up and other techniques to try to make it look smaller because the idea of having bones broken or shaved or possibly ending up like Michael Jackson scares the shit out of me. We’ll see. Other than that…nah, I’m ok. If I want to get a coke bottle shape, I need to hit the gym lol. No need for breast implants or butt implants either. Although…if they come out with some hip shaving or shrinking surgery though, I’d be all for it! I’m tired of older women and men telling me that I have “baby-makin’ hips”! I’m not making any babies anytime soon and the idea of them getting ANY bigger after poppin’ out some children bothers me lol!

Stay BEAUTIFUL!


Me----ow!!

5 comments:

  1. well I'm already an EE cup so I wouldn't mind cosmetic surgery to bring these beastly watermelons down to a D cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am OK with my Ds...but I'm short...so Cs would be perfecto...hitting the gym would help lose some of that chest fat.

    LOL baby making hips

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO what the hell! My C's are too small since I'm tall!? I like em - screw u ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL no...Cs are good for pretty much any height

    what is it that people say? more than a handful is just a waste? well, a guy's handful...no idea if that's what they actually think

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites