Sunday, May 3, 2009

*Highlights* - RAWR! WOLVERINE!!!!

GOTHAM DAYS says:

GO SEE X-Men Origins: Wolverine!
I loved it!
The X-Men movie franchise continues to keep me entertained with the latest that came out this past Friday. Lots of action. Great plot. Minimal cheese factor (Some cheese is necessary. I mean it's a comic book come to life. You just can't lose that.) Maximum hot bods.


That's right. I said it. I loved the plethora of HOT BODS in the movie. I mean...just LOOK at The Blob:


KIDDING! But no, seriously. Hot bods


CLICK on the pics to enjoy the magnitude of the hotness in its true form.
ACHTUNG: Some pics are REALLY hot


and MORE:


This movie is entirely dedicated to my all-time favorite superhero...WOLVERINE!!! Loner, indestructible, rough and tumble, cool claws. RAWR!!! Overall, coolest bad ass ever. EVER!

Granted I'm not a comic book person in the least, but I loved watching X-Men on TV. I don't know how true to the story the movie is but it does paint a vivid picture of Wolverine's hazy past.


The movie also included my SECOND favorite X-man: GAMBIT!!! Sexy, fiery renegade with a devil-may-care demeanor. Who DIDN'T love him?! What little boy didn't want to BE him?! What little girl DIDN'T swoon over him?! He FINALLY appears in one of the X-Men Movies. FINALLY!!! They cast him very well.


They also included the newest edition to my list of Totally Awesome Superheroes Who Are My Imaginary Best Friends: DEADPOOL!!! Powerful, crude, lone wolf mercenary, and above all, SARCASTIC!!! ALSO cast very well. Ryan Reynolds has that unique extra bit of sarcastic comedic timing that I haven't seen in anyone else. Plus he's hot. So. He has my stamp of approval

Hmm...definitely looks like I have a thing for the loner type.

The CGI was a little off at times. Mostly on point but there were a few moments where I wasn't so convinced. The end, I almost died LAUGHING because of it. The people in front of me weren't so keen on me being so amused.

If you're still on the fence about watching the movie (I don't know why you would be. I was GEEKED from the get-go), holla at this trailer and then GO SEE THE MOVIE!!!

I couldn't brave the throngs of people opening day but decided on going on day 2, which wasn't so much better. Hahaha! Join the rest of us and GO SEE THE MOVIE!


O yes. Hot Asian. Agent Zero.


My absolute love for the Wolverine movie gets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites