Sunday, May 24, 2009

*Highlights* - Michelle O. You're still awesome

GOTHAM DAYS says:

Aiight aiight. So she's no Jackie O. in the face. But she's great on a real level.

On a superficial level, she supports my Asian designers. WOOH!!! or...WU! JASON! hahaha



and LOOK at those GUNS!!! (First) Lady has some nice arms

and then THIS fool...with his WACK jabs at Michelle...

weak.




THEN I come to find out his wife...sexy Nikki Cox...dun busted up her face...(bring it back to '95) BUSTED!



WHAT. HAPPENED?!?!?!?! OUCH

The smart mouthed sexy girl turned into the botox'd up girl who looks dumb crazed. SMH

Hypocrites are loved this much:

4 comments:

  1. Michelle O.: I'd hit it at the speed of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh...Jason Wu and his "significant fur collection". I will not support that man...even though he chose to suspend this collection indefinitely (Michelle Obama backing off of her endorsements and PETA going after him probably helped). While I applaud the Obama's for choosing to disobey norms and pepper our political environment with people from all races and colors...cannot support this man. I'm not perfect- many of my shoes are made from leather unfortunately (though I do consciously look and try to avoid them if I can) but I'm not walking around in a mink scarf...

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least we eat the beef! lol. If he's going to make that collection...people better start eating chinchilla burgers damnit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm chinese

    and i can say with confidence, we eat most things...so...u never know!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites