Friday, May 29, 2009

I Don't Wanna Be Right

"If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Wanna be Right"

I may have other addictions, but let's keep it PG-13 for the kids... or should I?

When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I think about is "play time." It just makes me feel so good from the inside out.  I probably waste hours each day surfing the web, visiting the usual sites and searching for new ones.  I watch videos upon videos and have a hard time committing to one because I always think and hope the next one will be even more exciting.   When I do find what I want, it's play time for probably an hour or more.  

Sure, once I'm done "playing," I naturally take a break.  I'm like anyone else in that regard - too much of a good thing is a bad thing.  Eventually I just get tired, but give me an hour break, and I'll be back to "playing" again.  You'd think I'd be sore by now.  After all, the grip is sometimes too tight.

...

Yeah, the headphones grip my ears way too tight sometimes! Don't let me fall asleep "playing" music, or I'll wake up and my ears will be sore the entire day.  Man I love music.  Since discovering YouTube music/videos, my addiction has grown to new levels. Fortunately, my addiction is also classified as a passion, so no intervention needed.

Wait, what did you think I was talking about?!  

Be well, 

3 comments:

  1. You should switch from music to chasing jailbait tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...jailbait? even i wouldn't go that far...legal is nice tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not read the last paragraph so that I could continue judging you.

    /judge

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites