Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jumbled Mess

Drab and dreary day today and I’m so tired. Life sucks. I just want to sleep it all away.

Aplogizing now for all the typos and grammatical errors in this post. Don't really feel much like editing and re-reading 14 times like I usually do. You can let this one slip!

Was thinking of what would be a good entry but my mind is basically fried. I wrote a few random ones, but none of them felt like I was fully covering the issue or conveying my message successfully. Instead…I guess I’ll just kind of type and let it flow today. Give you a brief view inside my mind.

Been thinking about quitting my job in July. Well… I’m going to apply to some others in May and hopefully by the time July rolls around (my one year mark here) I’ll have somewhere else to work. QT (gas station) is hiring managers and paying twice as much as I get paid here!!! I came here for the experience, as the pay wasn’t exactly what I wanted (Oh and I was a bit desperate), but I need to save some actual money for law school. Havent even broken 5k in my savings yet. I think one year of experience is good…plus you can choose your hours at QT.

Going on a family trip to Vegas in June to burn the last little bit of my vacation hours. We will be there for five days and I plan on being in a drunken haze the entire time. In “training” now to raise my tolerance back to my college levels so that I won’t spend the entire weekend sick or hungover. Meeting some friends there for sinning so it should be a good trip. Wondering how much spending money should I take though. Also need to buy new outfits for the trip. Hopefully I can shed about ten pounds between now and then… Oh and I need a camera.

Birthday’s comin’ up- haven’t decided what I’m going to do. Tired of going clubbing and drinking all the time- I’m tempted to go to Six Flags instead. I haven’t been in so long… I wonder if it will be too crowded on my actual birthday though... Its been raining a lot lately too…shit that would suck. Hopefully I remember to check the forecast and pick a sunny day. Debating just going with my female friends or bringing my brothers along as well. It will be expensive if I bring them as neither one of them has a job…but since I don’t drive, I need a chauffeur lololol. If I do bring them…need a cooler in the car with lunches as I can’t afford to feed their greedy asses. Maybe I can pick a day where one of them is busy so I only have to bring one…Hey, hey- it’s my birthday! I shouldn’t have to spend all of my money! Damn I need to get a license. If I get that job at QT I can afford a car too…I cant drive our car. I hate Cadillacs.

Too much to do at work, though I’m glad we’re not shutting down or anything. This position was created when there was little work and thus, it catered to only having one person. They’ve tripled the amount of people I work for since I started in July though, but there’s still only one me. Other teams have two people in my position…they should get another. Also probably need at least one more paralegal. Maybe if I tell them how many weekend hours I have to pull to try to catch up. Nah…supervisor’s a bitch…she’ll just tell me to figure it out…Come on July!...


7 comments:

  1. get a japanese car...cheap to acquire, cheap to maintain, retains resale value if you need to get rid of it...and they can be fly as hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reeeeally would love a 300 lol but realistically I'm looking at a Sonata or something. We'll see what I end up with when I get a better paying job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a KIA?!?! ur going korean?! smh...think more on the lines of toyota or honda...civics are HOT...remember the fast and the furious...how fly were THOSE?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A kia?! Wtf... Hyundai Sonata! or Chrysler 300.

    And yea- I also want a car that's not on the top 10 most carjacked thanks- sorry Honda...I would like to not support someone's thievery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHATEVER HYUNDAI...KIA...KOREAN...not as cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is not to say koreans aren't cool ppl...korean cars jus don't measure up on the hot cars meter

    ReplyDelete
  7. racist!!! :P and bleh. You know I'm not into cars at all. Though the 300 tends to turn my head...especially in black...preeeecious /creepy voice.

    Hopefully I can afford this crap soon without going broke and without dashing my dreams of saving like 15k for law school lololol.

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites