Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Young people these days...

LOL

Kids say the darnedest things...and then other kids say those other things that make you do a double take.

I couldn't help but laugh at one of my first graders' journal entry. I had them write about an animal they would turn into if given the option, what they would look like, and what they would do for fun as that animal. I started to edited her spelling but I had to stop. It was too funny!!!

If only work was this awesome everyday. I just wonder what they learn outside of MY classroom...YAY PUBLIC SCHOOL!!! Hahaha!!!

Of course I let them illustrate their ideas, too. Click on the picture to get a better look at it and let hilarity ensue!!! Enjoy!!!


3 comments:

  1. i guess you just have creepy kids in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What...at least she knows what she wants. Sex with the merman and MERBABIES YAY. lol.

    Buttiful. I went back and read some of the stuff I wrote as a kid and laughed so hard. One- I used to do these inter-elementary writing contests and I would usually win. Two- the things I wrote were horrible! I'm obsessed with grammar and stuff now (in papers/class assignments etc, not blogs lol) so it was kind of hard to look past the errors and realize "You were six!!!". I was insane- but it was kind of endearing...

    Brings back a good memory of when one of our friends went and taught an advanced English class in China. The end-of-the-year sentiments they gave him were interesting...if you could understand them lol. We teased him to no end about his "teaching" skills. Looking back, however, my Italian papers at the end of my trip to Rome were probably just as bad. I just drank and partied- didnt really have time for that Learnin' crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL - creepy and hysterical...and cute, LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites