Sunday, March 29, 2009

*Highlights* - 911- Can I have it My Way?

SOUTHERN SUBSTANCE says:

Ok ...I don't know why there's this sudden explosion of IDIOTS who call 911 because Subway/Burger King didn't get their order right. I mean...what possesses someone to call the cops because their Whopper with cheese is missing cheese!? Now one woman called because they wouldn't give her her money back...I can kind of understand that. I mean...who else do you call in that situation? But everyone else...idiots. Granted...I'd probably just take the $5.00 loss and then just never eat there again...but....lol. You can google and find several of these lately...

Anyway here's a vid of one of these calls...




The amount of idiot points this gets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites