Sunday, March 15, 2009

*Highlights* - Great 5-Min Movies

MUSECATTO says:

Yesterday I discovered this YouTube Channel with tons of phenomenal short films. Here are three of my favorites, but I will be highlighting several others in the coming weeks. This week's short films all showcase "Humanity" whether that be our weaknesses, fears, desires, or courage. Enjoy and stop by next week for 3 more of my favorite picks. And comment! Let me know your thoughts!

This one has a surprising/gut-wrenching ending:



Great acting and really touching:



Funny and thought-provoking:


All of these vids get 5 caps from me! They're cum laude material...great.  

1 comment:

  1. That ending was intense...You know I'd be spending those last moments with my family and friends but eh...whatever floats your boat.

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites