Sunday, March 15, 2009

*Highlights* - He's on the PHONE! Swim for your LIVES!!!

SOUTHERN SUBSTANCE says:

Cell Phones: The New Contraceptive

I'm hesitant to laugh at this but I just picture a tiny little sperm swimming around and being zapped by some ray of doom from the cell phone and I burst out laughing. Poor sperm...they always get the worst of it!

If the man is stressed, there's fewer of them to rally if needed. Overweight or sick...same thing. Not to mention that a large portion of them are....wasted whenever the man is feeling...frisky. And...if they do manage to live through all of this...only one gets the coveted prize. The rest just die off... Thank god we made it guys! Grats on first place!

Granted they are saying that there are more factors than just cell phone use...but with all the talk about cell phone use being linked to different types of cancer, functioning of the brain in total, and car wrecks and serious injuries due to using cell phones...I think they're getting a mighty bad rap here...

The educational value and lowered risk of pregnancy (lol)!!!!!!!!! gets:

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I never thought about it that way. I guess we WERE the first place winners...kinda scary to think about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that scary! It hit me when I watched "Look who's Talking" or whatever that movie was about the baby. They show the sperm swimming and as a kid I remember thinking..."wait...what happens to the rest of them?" I was told they die and it kind of messed my head up. We're all winners!

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites