Sunday, June 7, 2009

*Highlights* Hot Damn! This Dude Can Fly!



Simply amazing! Watch the whole thing...it gets better and better!


I know this dude is a trained gymnast...which makes me jealous as hell because I was considered too tall (and clumsy) for gymnastics...but he's taking it to the extreme in this video. Amazing stunts...amazing everything!

He even STRIPS while flipping at one point- pants and shirt come off. I keep rewinding...PERVS! I'm trying to see how he manages to get the pants off...jeez.

Love this video!



rank4
5/5 SOMEONE discover this dude! Give him a movie!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! That was amazing - I watched a series of these types of videos late last year, but this is definitely one of the best I've seen. I need to find the others now, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

    WHAT??!?!

    mad air time...

    I wonder if he's ever used the stripping thing to impress the ladies...

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites