Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1000 (Stupid) Ways to Die

Always wear clean underwear....

You know how your grandma always told you that...in case you crashed or died...You know...wouldnt want people looking at streaks. Well...I'm less concerned about the cleanliness of my Vickies when I'm DEAD! If I could worry though...I'd be more interested in what I was doing when I died. Was I on the crapper (Hi Elvis!)? Was I...hanging in a closet with my genitals bound (David Carradine)? Too soon...I know....

I stand by this though....Natural Selection is our friend.

Despite nature having a way to remove the ....lesser members of our society (hey...dont judge me... yell at mother nature!)...we have made advances in medicine to keep them around...


Before you begin hating me... I bring this up because I was watching one of my new favorite shows "1000 Ways to Die" and as usual...found myself wondering how these idiots made it as far as they did in life. Yes...this show details real people who have died...(many of them just simply being dumb...but some unfortunate ones) and discusses how they died.

Sometimes...I laugh...





Sometimes...I feel sorry for the person...and their unfortunate circumstance...





More often than not though, I laugh.

I mean...if you haven't seen this show...watch it. You'd be AMAZED at the stupid shit that people do and die from. Here are some MORE clips (cuz I know you're dying to see more! <3).>












3 comments:

  1. Nothing loads. So is it my computer or does your site not work right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah 1000 ways to die... this show has caused me so many phobias!!!! snakes, trucks, guns, WASHING MACHINESSS!!! >_< still, itsa good show

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites