Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REEEEEMIX!!!!

People who know me know that I love remixes.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen people that do piano remakes of pop songs and things like that. Yesterday, I found someone that does them on the VIOLIN!!!

Amazing. His name is Daniel Davis. He's about 20 years old and is VERY talented and entertaining. Check him out on his youtube channel. From there, you can find him through myspace, twitter, facebook, etc. Definitely check out his myspace and enjoy the music.

This is Daniel D at an Obama Rally for Change event in January earlier this year.


Check him out doing songs that are currently on my radar/iPod. LOVIN' these songs:


Birthday Sex- Jeremiah (altho I ADORE Red Cafe's remix):


Kiss Me Thru the Phone- Soulja Boy Tell'em (Don't laugh...Just lovin' Sammie on this):


Blame It- Jamie Foxx:


7 comments:

  1. Miri Ben Ari (might not be the right spelling) has been around for years...she is the original Hip-Hop Violinist...may want to check her out.

    She was on:

    Fallin Alicia Keys
    Overnight Celebrity Twista
    Jesus Walks Kanye

    and many many many others. She is also one of the main spokespersons for VH1's "Save the Music" Campaign. She hasn't been on any recent cuts as far as I can tell as she is working on her own albums.

    He is also good but just wanted to alert you to her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats also her on Kanye's "Workout Plan" which I love and always reminds me of Ujima lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yea...but young swag is what i'm promoting

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just want to hit that...that's all that is. lolol.;

    He's got a nice body I guess but...I'm not into the violin swag..and I was a band geek! To each their own...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    SMH!!! I'm into talent...I'm not promoting fools

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you already have...didn't check where he was from LOL :P.

    I do have to say I like the chorus on that Kiss me Thru the Phone...though I'm trying hard not to like Souljah (is this how u spell it?) Boy. Also...that Turn My Swag On is very very nice when you're drunk and ready to dance. Not sure if the violin version will get me "crunk" tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOLOL

    YOU are a fool right now...lol

    the chorus is the only thing that's good in "kiss me thru the phone"

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites