Saturday, February 7, 2009

You're only Important if I'm a Pest?

There are two groups of people these days when it comes to applying for jobs.

For the purposes of this blog we'll call them the Importants (those who have what we want, namely, jobs) and the Pests (those who simply want and need). I don't know if it's just me, but these days, it seems the Importants don't want to be bothered with the Pests.

Agree? Disagree?

Well, if the universe really is a circle of reciprocity, one day the Importants will realize they actually need the Pests to remain important. At that moment, the roles will be swiftly reversed.

Until that fateful day of role reversal, I guess I'll be content remaining a pest. That's the only way to ever become important anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites