Sunday, May 31, 2009

*Highlights* - Birthday Sex Video

AGH!!!! This song has been out for a hot minute...I'm sure it's blowing up the airwaves (I haven't listened to the radio in forever)...HELLA remixes out...Jeremiah's BEEN performing it...MAD people on Youtube covering, workin, twerkin, grindin to this song

and just NOW (few days ago) an official video is out.
(I hear this is actually the 4th vid out. Someone verify?)

I WAS SO EXCITED!!! After seeing it, my reaction...




This video is BUTT.

Can he take off his shirt at least?!
Can he TRY to look like he's about to give it to her?
She had more chemistry with the fruit than with him

I mean I wasn't looking for a Spectacular video but this video really lacked sex appeal...ESPECIALLY since SEX is in the title of the song

Lyrically, it's lacking. There's a line in there that has WAY too many syllables. Irksome.

The video should have been the original song's saving grace, except there are too many face shots. Dude looks like Diddy. They need to zoom away and he needs to take off his shirt.

So disappointed.

At least the beat is heat. I'll stick to the remixes.

The mental pleasure I got from this vid:

1 comment:

  1. seriously - I'm writing my comment while the video is playing. The video doesn't add anything to the song...it's almost like I'm just listening to the radio and going about my business. I was not compelled to attentively watch the video because there was nothing interesting in it. Oh well, I'm over the song (since they play it 24/7 on the radio, but it is definitely still a hit

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites