Sunday, April 26, 2009

*Highlights* - PACK MENtality

GOTHAM DAYS says:

SO EXCITED FOR NEW MOON!!!
A look at the SEXY Wolf Pack:



I can't wait until the second movie installment of the Twilight Saga comes out in November! However, I am a little worried at how quickly it is coming out after the joke they called the first movie installment of Twilight. I'm hoping the new director will do a better job than the first.

MmmMmm...."Paul"...and "Jacob"...drool..definitely wouldn't mind hanging out at the clubhouse when these strapping young men traipse in there all nakey...

My excitement level:




In case you wanted to holla at that YUMMY screen cap...



WHERE IS JACOB?!?!!?

2 comments:

  1. gasp! is not...you take that back before i sick my sexy sexy sexy wolfmen on you

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites