Monday, February 23, 2009

Mmmm...Fantasies....le siigh

Right.

I'm 23. Stop dreaming and get real.

Right...?

I am NOT afraid to admit it.

So if you must know, here it goes:


I love Twilight.
...And the 3 sizable volumes that follow it.

I was somewhat smitten by Edward. But then Jacob appeared sounding so...INTENSE and sweet and HOTT ...in all senses of the word! I'm totally Team Jacob.

Now all these jokes about how females are now breaking up with boyfriends or rejecting suitors because they pale (excuse the pun) in comparison to Edward are funny. Honestly though, don't we all want someone that's willing to sacrifice everything for us? The struggles, of course, reinforces the bonds like tough times build character. But don't we all expect to win in the end? Not many people will willingly walk into a bad situation without the hope of coming out the ultimate victor.

23 and I'm still so invested in fantasies. I have no reason to believe that Perfect isn't out there. Don't assume I mean Immaculate. Immaculate is very creepy. The creep factor is NOT an endearing flaw. I don't know what Perfect looks like or how Perfect is supposed to be. But I do know that he is passionate, witty, kind, loving, among many other things. I don't want or need him to be Immaculate. I mean even beyond not wanting to be "That Girl that Immaculate is With," I need my man to need me sometimes, too.

Perfect, I know you're out there. Holla

For now, I'll read my stories. I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying these fantasies even if Perfect and I are Together and Forever. I'm a firm believer that these stories tell us a little about who we are. It's all about how we enjoy them. And I could very well be a hopeless romantic. Not the icky kind. I actually don't like roses and chocolates. Perfect knows I look forward to more atypical things. I can't say grand gestures aren't bold and appealing. But little moments are wonderful. (Especially for me because I can't seem to latch on to whole memories but I will remember random minute details. Go fig.)

(NOTE: I do NOT read trash. I don't need undulating parts and heaving other things to titillate me.)

I'm currently in the middle of re-appreciating the Saga and presently falling for Jacob all over again in New Moon. Le siigh

And btw, did anyone else catch that R. Pattinson somehow scored second row seats at the Oscars behind Mickey Rourke? Son was looking creepy Cullen-esque.

(Click pic for better resolution. The last one is funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites