Sunday, September 12, 2010

Calvin Richardson - You're So Amazing

Check this new track by talented R&B singer Calvin Richardson.  He's definitely been on my musical radar for a while, and it's somewhat surprising he hasn't become bigger than he is.  Well, when I like something, I promote it, so check him out and the new song yourself.  I've seen this music video about 4 times now and still don't entirely get it...maybe you will.  Regardless, the song's great! Let me know what you think:

p.s. there's a breakdown in the middle of the vid where he features a separate track off of his forthcoming album? I presume...



Here are the Chorus Lyrics for Calvin Richardson's "You're So Amazing":

"I done been to the river, swam up the stream
Stood on the mountaintop, I swear it leans
Like Martin Luther said, girl I had a dream
But I'll never stop loving you, girl
Ohh,
You're So Amazing Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites