Sunday, June 28, 2009

*Highlights* - PUMP IT!!!

So I'm looking to joining a gym. Really about time I did that.

A friend of mine suggested the 24 Hour Fitness gyms. Derek Jeter partnered up with 24 Hour Fitness and opened up a few spots in NYC. The newest one should have opened up this past Friday in the SoHo area but it got pushed back to sometime next week. Patience...patience...

I went to a different 24 Hour Fitness location instead to check out their set up and see if I want to shell out the money there or back at the Houston Street YMCA (which is hella expensive, too...almost a G a year.). And you know what? I like it! I really really like it!

I like that most of that facility is above ground. At the Y, everything was in the basement. I like my windows and I don't like feeling confined. The machines are good. They have a mat area and punching bag. The showers are nice. The lockers...like WOW. The lockers are awesome!!! My friend who is already a member, she really enjoys the personal training sessions. She even said that her experience with the trainer was the highlight of her gym experience. I hope they have a pool. That's pretty key to my decision.

24 Hour Fitness is an international gym and there are locations in a lot of states and right now there is a 7-Day FREE TRIAL!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! I mean it's free. What's there to lose except a few pounds?

YAY for good gyms!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites