Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Internet Withdrawal - I'm Scared o_O

Guys, as of this moment I have 14 minutes of internet and computer access left for the entire night! It's 7:48 on Tuesday evening, and I foolishly left my computer power chord at work.

What am I going to do?

Funny thing is, this will probably be the most productive night I've had in a really long time. I'll actually have time and no distractions from cleaning, putting things in drawers, writing lyrics, and more. So why am I dreading this experience? I'm steadily looking at my battery meter and the fear of the unknown is growing and GROWING!

Dang, how attached have I - have we - become to these random buttons and screens. I can't believe I'm to the point where 5 waking hours without internet communication is a fearful...maybe not fearful...but EXTREMELY undesirable experience. *T minus 12 minutes* There was a time just over 6 years ago when I was online by choice for all of 2 hours on an "excessive" night! I can hear the AOL phone dialing now *sigh*

I'm trying to get my Twitter fix for the night now. Fortunately I can check email on my phone...I'll probably do that a good 7 times. SMH @ ME! I'm addicted to Internet connection. I wonder if I'll experience any side effects from my withdrawal. Hmm:

-Restful night
-Energized for tomorrow
-Eat and what an entertaining show
-Do something music related tonight (write, practice piano, a *YOU ARE RUNNING ON RESERVE BATTERY POWER - 0:09 minutes*

Oh well! Let me get off this thing and accept my fate. I have to make my way back to Twitter for a few more minutes and then it's Blackout time. Keep me in your prayers, haha.

Be Well,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites