Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez. FINALLY.

OK...I'm sure you've heard already. Twitter is STILL all ablaze over this:

Perez Hilton gets PUNCHED IN THE FACE. FINALLY!!!

It barely registers for me that Will.I.Am is the one that reportedly threw the punch. I don't really care. The fact of the matter is, PEREZ GOT SUCKER PUNCHED! If only the Black Eyed Peas gave that joke of a "celebrity" a REAL black eye.

Perez is an ass. He talks a bunch of mess daily about real celebrities and then banks on his own trash. FIVE YEARS he's been doing this and he's just now getting his ass beat. FINALMENTE!!! IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED YEARS AGO!!!

Watch his cry babyness:


"I'm a big boy. I DISH IT." Well then MAN UP and take the damn punch! He keeps saying he doesn't deserve it! WRONG. He most certainly deserves it and more.

But get this. He thought he was doing the right thing displaying his utter disrespect for Will.I.Am by calling him a "F*CKING F*GGOT"

Wait what?! No part of that statement made any sense.

And he tweeted about this. "I took to twitter. It was a public cry for help" Um, did you also tell your followers HOW you instigated the physical reaction? Did you throw out the F*G bomb then, too? Yea. Didn't think so.

Someone watch these vids. I stopped listening to Perez's whining after awhile. I can only retort so many times before I grow tired of shooting down invalid points. He claims over and over again that Will.I.Am punched him but towards the end he says that he'd respect Will.I.Am more if Will.I.Am was actually the one who threw the punch. SMH!!! It definitely wasn't Will.I.Am who punched Perez. Polo, the Black Eyed Peas' manager threw the lil tap to the face.

The picture doesn't show Will.I.Am throwing the punch. Just Perez's dumb face getting slammed. Like my friend said last night, Will.I.Am was in Wolverine. Maybe he teleport punched him. LOL!!!!

I'm not even going to put up that blurry and shaky camera phone video of the altercation. It tells you nothing. However, here are Will.I.Am's initial vlog and a response vlog:




Will.I.Am isn't the only one disgusted with Perez. GLAAD is really angry. They shat on his face for having a dirty mouth spitting out sexual-orientation insensitive slurs. (And these slurs were thrown at a "thug" because that's the last thing a thug wants to be called according to Perez himself. 1. Will.I.Am, not a thug. 2. Ever heard of homothugs? I have.) Perez is drowning in shite and issued a statement saying that GLAAD is further victimizing him.

I don't even know what to say to Perez's self-contradictory ass.

But who cares! Perez gets his just desserts for talkin a bunch of mess. I think we can all live with Perez taking a few blows.

UPDATE:
Aww...Polo. Charged with assault. FREE POLO!
Kelly Clarkson hits it right on the head (pun kind of intended):


What do you think about all this? Who do you believe? What's your take on the dispute? Whose side are you on?

3 comments:

  1. How can you on one end ream Chris Brown for hitting Rihanna (you dont know what's going on in that situation...maybe she called him a name too and he hit her) and then on the next celebrate someone else getting hit. Two-faced? Whether or not you like a person...you shouldn't wish harm on them. That shit will come back to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I talked that much smack about people and I get hit, I'm not going to go public about being victimized. I would have deserved that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait..when did I demonize CBrown for hitting Rihanna?

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites