Monday, October 25, 2010

Mini EXCITING Update!!!

Hey all! It's been awhile again...just a little update

Today marks 6 MONTHS for my sweetheart and me =) I got us a little something...shhhhhh it's super cute, I swear...I'll post pics after I give him his half =)

I can hardly wait to see him...He's been sick so I haven't spent time with him for awhile...I miss him..but hopefully I should see him soon and celebrate 6 months of love =)

AND...

I started my NEW JOB today!!!


There are a lot of new things I need to learn...I didn't absorb all of it but I have the rest of the week for training before I take over the position of the girl who's leaving at the end of the week...I'm a little nervous because normally, new hires in that department shadow different people for a month...I have ONE WEEK. I should've taken notes when the person training me was talking but she talks a mile a minute using abbreviations! I didn't even know WHAT to write down. But she did let me try out some stuff and I got to initial stuff (that felt oddly good). Hopefully I'll pick up stuff easily and quickly. Navigating the office will be an adventure in itself, too. SO MANY CUBICLES!!!

Ah well...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites