Thursday, September 2, 2010

yoooo hellooooo!!!

Okay...it seems us "being back" means easy goings too..hahahaha

Alright...well since work is more or less over with until next week, I should be updating. I make a lot of empty offhand promises when it comes to stuff like this but I really would love to post some movie reviews and tech stuff and news story things that I find interesting

Sooo just a little about my summer and stuff to hold u over til I post again...which might be in the next 15 minutes or 15 days ahahahah


Spent the summer working from 8am-6pm...or those are the hours I was paid for. I was usually there a few minutes early and left quite a few minutes later. The burdens of having the keys to the office...love the trust the boss has in me...but alas...what did Uncle Ben (Spidey's uncle..not the instant rice guy) say? "With great power comes great responsibility." Who am I to complain, really...it's money money money! WOOH! 50 hour work weeks. Not terrible. Just wished it was off the books. Forget Uncle Ben...Uncle SAM took a GIANT chunk of my paycheck every time!!! Who got kids they can lend me to claim as dependents?

Spent some time with the boyfriend whenever I can. But he got sick and then I got sick so we went almost a whole month apart. But we still talked (read: IM'd and texted) everyday so we're good. Surprising to many of my friends, we haven't...shaboinked...yet. I'm ok with it and he gave me good reasons to wait but I seem to be the Grabby McGroper of the two...hahahah :::eyebrow wiggle:::

What else...AH yes...I turned a quarter century. I partied it up last year when I turned two dozen. What did I do for my quarter century? Low-key'd it. Picnic at Central Park with games and awesome junk food...dinner and drinks (and a night of fending off creepy guys who accused me of not liking black guys...for real, son?) with friends...and a walk by the water with my boyfriend who wrote me the sweetest note ever :::warm and fuzzy feeling:::

Now...work is done. Just some minor subbing work for work. SOOOO...If anyone knows ANYTHING...HOLLA AT YA GIRL!!! cuz ya girl's got too many bills =( TOO MANY!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites