Sunday, August 9, 2009

*Highlights* Lady Gaga's Penis





I have to say... I have bought into all of the hype. I think her songs are catchy (isn't that all it takes these days?) though I wouldnt venture too far to say that this girl is an amazing singer. Nice beats...silly songs...over-the-top videos....lesbian hype...

Then...there's the crazy outfits....





The internet is abuzz with the supposed leaking of parts of an interview in which she mentions actually being a hermaphrodite (no source is ever given and no article has come out yet...you be the judge).

"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life."

Is this all a ploy to sell more records? Rumors have been swirling for months that she is a transsexual (man hands...Adam's apple...) so is this just our minds playing trick on us? Or did she do this on purpose to keep us guessing? I mean...its clear she likes the attention and the mystery of "GaGa".

Thoughts?


1 comment:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites